Would you like to submit a Canby area Day Trip Itinerary?
Learning and Parks Day Trip
Day trip itinerary
This daytrip is an excellent adventure for adventurous kids of all ages.
The Canby public library is always a great place to start any day! This brand new facility is packed to the brim with books and entertainment. Browse for new books and experience sections reserved for every age group. Check out with the state of the art scanners and get ready to enjoy the rest of your day!
Just a short distance from the library is the Canby Depot Museum. Watch the history of Canby come alive for you and your children. The museum is housed in the oldest standing railroad station in Oregon!
After all this learning it’s time to burn off some energy! Why not visit one of our many parks!
- Wait Park- Check out the historic gathering place preserved throughout the years. The playground equipment and trails make it the perfect place for an afternoon! Wait Park is also the starting point for the Canby heritage trail if you’re in the mood for more history!
- Maple Park- Maple Park has all the playgrounds and sports facilities a kid could dream of! Stop by and enjoy open fields, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, basketball courts, and playgrounds!
- Legacy Park- Check out the exciting playground equipment and soccer fields at this beautiful park!
- Community River Park- See all the nature Canby has to offer at Community River Park! With access to the river and a pond stocked with fish your kids will have the time of their lives exploring! Be on the lookout for all kinds of wildlife!
- Molalla River State Park- Experience the great outdoors at this gorgeous state park! With a boat loading ramp, rentable pavilions, walking trails, and a dog park Molalla has everything you need!
After all this activity it’s time for a snack! If you’re in the mood for some baked goods try Cutsforth’s market or Oaxaca bakery! If you’re in the mood for a meal try Los Dos Amigos, Thai Dish cuisine, or the Backstop Bar and Grill!